in Málaga &
Costa del Sol
Types of boats you can charter
You are only 3 steps away from sailing
1. Choose boat and location
Start by taking a look at the available ships and locations. Apply the filters to get the best options according to your needs. For example, you can choose yacht in Malaga for 12 people.
2. Date and number of people
When you find the boat you like, indicate the date and time you want to sail. Once you submit your preferences we will contact you to confirm any details and tell you the availability.
3. Book and enjoy
Once you have confirmed the availability for the day you have chosen and all the details for you to spend a unique day with your friends, make your reservation.
Why choose us?
Health and safety first
More cancellation options
If you can’t make it to your rental, don’t worry, we have a flexible cancellation policy so you can enjoy your rental without any worries.
EVENTS AT SEA
- Bachelorette party
- Proposal of marriage
- Team Building
in the best
boats of Malaga
Frequently Asked Questions
Other questions, information and doubts you may have when renting a boat.
You can make your reservation using different methods:
- Through the website. There is a booking form on the page of each boat.
- By calling or sending a whatsapp to the number 673 788 943.
-By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is made in two parts. The first payment will be 20% of the total price, as a reservation fee. The remaining 80% will be paid in cash on arrival at the boat.
The first part of the payment can be made by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
For charters with skipper included, the price includes:
VAT; skipper and deckhand final cleaning; fuel; base port berth and base port harbour taxes.
For rentals without skipper included:
VAT; final cleaning; base port berth and base port harbour dues.
Yes, you can sail without nautical qualifications, but in these cases the hiring of a skipper will be compulsory.
You can also rent a boat without a licence, but this depends on your experience and sailing ability.
Yes, there are boats where you can bring your own food and others where you can hire a caterer. This will depend on the boat you choose. On the page of each boat we specify whether this is possible or not.
. Of course, you can celebrate birthdays, hen parties, anniversaries, teambuildings, etc. Choose the boat you like the most and tell us what you need.
You can also visit our Experiences section for more information.
Contact with Barco en alquiler
Do you have any questions? Contact us by Whatsapp, Email or by calling us. You can also fill in the following contact form.